Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Back on the bike...

Well, Aldetha came back from the shop in great shape. The most noticeable change was the larger and thicker rear tire - hopefully it will prevent flats on these terrible Jersey roads. The downside to the larger tire is a loss of speed. My average speed yesterday was 15.6 mph! With the old tire I could average at least 16 mps - even with a headwind. The upside of a slower ride is that I am working out longer - hopefully I can be more slim and trim for my visit to Utah.

Here's a fun clip from YouTube:



I love it because this is the only song I learned on the piano that I can still play.

Plus I have a fantasy about playing this as I enter a department meeting,
Brad

3 comments:

Alberta said...

LOL! The boys loved the clip. I've known some conductors that Darth Vadar would have been an improvement on. Love that song! John Williams is the man!

your wife

Liz said...

Lego is the best thing to happen to the Star Wars franchise! Anyway, I always think of you when I hear the Imperial March - you might want to assume that is because you played it all the time and not because of your babysitting style ;-).

Becky said...

That is very cute. I also think of you when I hear that song, but in a good way!