Friday, April 25, 2008

Feeling guilty...

This month my wife has been doing her "write one blog post every day for a month." It has been great to read, but it has also led to a little personal guilt and hypocrisy.

The guilt is easily explained - she is blogging everyday and I am blogging once a month (if that!)

The hypocrisy comes in as follows:

When it comes to the end of the day and my wife still needs to post her blog, I tell her to just post something quick (anything will do!) Being the conscientious person she is, she puts some thought and effort into making every post worthwhile. So inside my mind I'm thinking "why can't you just post something short and call it good?" Now for the actual hypocrisy. When it comes to my blog, I always put it off by thinking that I don't have time to post anything worthwhile (the busy teacher and administrator excuse) so I don't post anything at all.

That only took three minutes,
Brad

1 comment:

Liz said...

Don't feel guilty about not blogging. I mostly read your blog to make sure you are still alive. I'm confident that your wife would mention it in her blog if you weren't ;-).