Friday, October 3, 2008

I'll have a blue election...

I've spoken highly of the predictive power of Intrade (formerly Tradesports.com) in relation to political issues. They have provided an electoral map that can be embedded, so here it is:



Here's how election night will go...
1. If McCain carries Pennsylvania he wins (he will carry OH, VA, NC & FL if he carries PA.)
2. If McCain carries Ohio, Virginia, North Carolina and Florida we need to wait for the results from Nevada, New Mexico and Colorado (long night!)
3. If Obama carries PA and any one of OH, VA, NC or FL; he wins.

The one I want to happen (as a partisan): #1
The one I want to happen (as a professor): #2
The one that will happen: #3

Looking forward to the Obama Nation,
Brad

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Me too! I'm a little happier about it, though.