Sunday, November 29, 2009

My first car accident (for real)...

One our way home from Walmart & Joann's on Saturday, we were rear-ended. We were stopped at a light and the guy behind us started moving more quickly than we did when the light turned green (he was smoking, so he may have been distracted as well.) Whatever the case - it was his fault. It felt a lot worse than it was. The three kids were all crying, but both cars were able to drive to the nearest parking lot and wait for the police. I'll get Gandalf in and see what kind of repair we are looking at. More importantly, we are all getting in to see our chiropractor tomorrow. I know my neck is feeling sore in a new way and my wife's back is not very happy either. The kids aren't complaining, but better safe than sorry.

In response to my sister's inquiry:
I got everything we wanted save 1 item (it wasn't for the kids so I'm OK.)

Is it poetic justice that I have a pain in the neck?
Brad

No comments: