Monday, August 27, 2007

Just can't get on Eastern Time...

8/24/2007: 13.44-mile biking, 46:14, 17.4 mph

No running lately. I normally run in the morning, but I've been having a hard time getting up before 8am. I think it's because my body is still set on Pacific Time and is used to getting up at 5:20 for my running. Of course, that's 8:20 here which is definitely too late for a morning run. I guess I'll have to just force the issue until my body complies.

I did bike to work last Friday, however. It was great! I know the weather will not always cooperate to make my ride an easy one, but I plan to ride to work as often as possible. At just under 7 miles each way, the ride seems easy after my 16-mile rides around the Newport Beach Backbay.

That's all for now. Tomorrow we plan to take the nearly 40-mile trip to Trader Joe's to satisfy our addiction to their products that we picked up in California. If that doesn't wipe us out we may go drive around and check out local houses for sale. Before all of that, however, I must get up and go on a run!

Wishing my internal clock was as easy to change as my watch,
Brad

No comments: