Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Very, very, busy...

I've decided to start posting again (before I go more than a month between posts!)
Last week I biked to work twice (and home once - my dear wife and boys picked me up on a particularly late and windy day.) This week I should be able to bike to and from work four times. Today I had a nice tailwind biking in; however, the wind has picked up and is still blowing from the same direction. I guess I'll get to experience the "fascist headwinds" as one of my favorite bloggers calls them.

I've introduced our department's office managers to Google calender. It has been so helpful in scheduling my program coordinator responsibilities (no more going back and forth between offices with paper calenders.)

Well, I need to head out or I'll never get home in time for dinner and ward choir.

I should probably block off a regular time to blog on my Google calender,
Brad

No comments: