Thursday, September 6, 2007

I came, I saw, I taught...

9/4/2007: 14.12-mile biking, 48:57, 17.3 mph

In response to Liz's comment:
I am only a day ahead of the students, but I did manage to sleep well last night.

I think I'll get more comfortable as the semester goes on. Everyone has been very helpful, and the students have tolerated my "name game" and other introductory activities well. I hope tomorrow goes as well as today.

I am upset at Verizon Wireless, however. Yesterday I tried to make a call, but couldn't because my "cell phone number was not valid." Come to find out that my number had been assigned to two different accounts at the same time. As the second account to receive the number I am the one that needs to change. Unfortunately, the change will not complete until Saturday, during which time I will be without my phone. I am also a little concerned because the new number I was assigned rings through to an active phone line - so how can it be mine?

In any case, I will have to update everyone with yet another phone number once this whole mess is figured out. Until then, call my wife with any emergencies or just send me an e-mail.

Maybe we should have gotten a land-line,
Brad

No comments: