Wednesday, June 4, 2008

2 houses and a baby...

Well, most of you know by now that in addition to buying a new house we are expecting our third child. The due date (for the baby) will give us another December baby. The two boys both came two weeks early, so there is a very slight possibility it will come as early as late-late-November. More likely it will come in the first half of December. We announced it to our boys last night and my older son spent all of choir rehearsal asking people "have you heard the news?" He even took the ultra-sound pictures so that people could see. Even this morning, both the boys are still chatting about how excited they are and how they wish the baby was already here (to which my wife added her whole-hearted agreement!)

As for the house, everything is on track for our July 11th closing date. I guess that means we should start packing. We really haven't yet. After the 24th of June our schedule will get even more busy! Hopefully this is the last move for several years (or decades.)

In other news, my wife and I have become fans of House. I absolutely love Hugh Laurie! Of course, I am much better than most fans of House in that I appreciated Hugh during his "artistic" phase before he became a star on Fox:



And the classic "Well.......and call me....." line:


Perhaps I need a YouTube Blackadder marathon,
Brad

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You found a house! Hooray!