Sunday, November 28, 2010

Injury updates...

In honor of my Utes win over "they who must not be named" from Provo, and my Chicago Bears' win over the Eagles, I thought I'd post something football related about my family.  I love football and other sports analogies, but they have been horribly overused and abused by our society.  I will therefore go with the standard injury update.

Daddy [likely] - minor stomach pains after eating fatty foods (pecan pie and milk chocolate being the latest culprits); general fatigue from lack of an early bedtime; continued sharp left elbow pain (when pressure is applies) from fall 3-4 weeks ago (I was holding my daughter and my elbow took the full force of my backwards fall.)

Mommy [likely] - neck and head pain from "throwing out" her adjustment from last week; fatigue (see Daddy); foot pain (wore some awesome - and hot - boots to church today; unfortunately, they lack support for standing/walking for long periods of time)

Older son [questionable] - hip pain and accompanying limp (possibly from injury 2 weeks ago), x-ray taken on Friday but no report yet; possible fatigue manifested by sleeping-in more than his siblings (he could also be turning into a tweenager)

Younger son [likely] - no injuries to report

Daughter [likely] - fatigue (though she slept for 11 consecutive hours last night); minor "bonkahead" as she calls them (no concussion indicated); moderate Mommy separation anxiety.

Overall, we are favored to survive this week.  The spread is 7.5 and the over/under is 44.5,
Brad

No comments: