Saturday, November 27, 2010

Saturday is(n't) a special day...

Well, I did accomplish a lot today. The boys bedding got washed, as did another load of laundry. Two loads of dishes got washed, the upstairs hardwood got "vacuumed" and the entryway stairs got swept. I also got grades completely caught up in over a third of my classes. Overall, very productive. Plus the Utes won. Who cares how they won, the point is: they won! I didn't watch any of it - I don't know if I could have even if I wanted to. I would have turned it off after the 13-0 score in the 3rd quarter.

So why is today not special? I don't know. I really needed to get some OCC work done, but I think that is the culprit. My mood (and I'm pretty sure my family's mood) takes a bit of a dive when I spend lots of time on the computer (most of my grading and "work" is through OCC's online portal "Ocean Cruiser" or the more general "Blackboard")

So what am I doing typing a blog entry when I've already spent all day on the computer? My wife is downstairs and I think she is done with her Primary preparation. I think I'll go downstairs and see if she wants some company.

I know I could use some,
Brad

No comments: